Private Powder Mountain Home | Pineview Reservoir | Hot Tub

Eden Private Home
4310 N Seven Bridges Road Eden, UT 84310

Why we like it

  • Professionally designed throughout the house
  • Within minutes of Powder Mountain
  • Fully stocked kitchen for cooking meals
  • Private Bullfrog Spas hot tub

What you need to know

  • 2 Car garage with additional driveway parking
  • Maximum number of guests is 10

Popular Features

COVID-19 Protocols Kitchen Ski-in / Ski-out Walk to Lifts Swimming Pool Hot Tub Free WiFi Ask About Pets


New 4 bed, 4 bath home in The Bridges community with spectacular views of Nordic Valley Ski Resort and the surrounding mountains. Just 7 minutes from Powder Mountain. Private hot tub. Washer & Dryer. Lightning fast internet.Open living and kitchen with separate dining makes it a perfect place to entertain or to host a large dinner. Located within Wolf Creek Resort and is less than a 2 minute drive to the golf course, less than 10-minutes from Powder Mountain, and 25-minutes from Snowbasin.

Property Amenities

In-Room Amenities



Flexible payment plans are available. The total balance may be paid in one installment (100% of balance due at time of reservation) or two installments (20% of total balance due at time of reservation, remaining 80% due 30 days prior to check-in). If the reservation is made less than 30 days prior to the stay, the full amount will be due at the time of the reservation.

The default payment policy is 100% of balance due at time of reservation. Please indicate in the Special Requests section if the 20% deposit option is requested.


Full refund for cancellations made at least 30 days before check-in, less the 20% deposit. No refunds for cancellations made within 30 days of check-in.