Luxury Cascade 3-Story Townhome w/Private Hot Tub

Eden Vacation Rental
Star ratings explained
3452 N Huntsman Path C302 Eden, UT 84310

Why we like it

  • Large 3-story home with room to spread out
  • Private hot tub
  • Community pool (open Memorial through Labor Day)
  • Fully stocked kitchen

What you need to know

  • Two car garage with additional guest parking
  • Max occupancy is 16
  • No smoking, no pets, no parties

Popular Features

COVID-19 Protocols Kitchen Ski-in / Ski-out Walk to Lifts Swimming Pool Hot Tub Free WiFi Ask About Pets

Location

Stunning three-story townhome with incredible views, large entertainment rooms, and private 8 seat hot tub. Within 10 minutes of Powder Mountain and within 20 minutes of Snowbasin and Nordic Valley.Open living room and kitchen on the main floor, second entertainment/TV room downstairs, and game room downstairs provide plenty of room for your group.

Property Amenities

Activities

  • Billiards or pool table

Internet access in public areas

  • Wireless Internet

Parking

  • Complimentary garage parking

Property services

  • 24-hour check-in

In-Room Amenities

Bathroom

  • Free toiletries
  • Hair dryer

Features

  • Air conditioning
  • Desk
  • Dryer
  • Private hot tub

Food and drink

  • Blender
  • Coffeemaker
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Refrigerator
  • Stovetop
  • Wet bar

Media and electronics

  • Free WiFi

Policies

Deposit

A deposit of 10% of total balance is required at the time of reservation. The remaining 90% balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is made less than 30 days prior to the stay, the full amount will be due at the time of reservation.

Cancellation

Cancellations made 30 or more days prior to arrival are refundable. No refunds for cancellations made within 30 days of arrival.