New Powder Mountain Home w/ Private Hot Tub & Mountain Views

Eden Private Home
Star ratings explained
N Seven Bridges Rd Eden, UT 84310

Why we like it

  • Within minutes of Powder Mountain
  • Brand new private hot tub with beautiful views
  • Fully stocked kitchen for cooking your meals
  • Smart TV in every room
  • Fast WiFi

What you need to know

  • 2 Car garage & driveway provides parking for up to 4 cars
  • Maximum number of guests is 7

Popular Features

COVID-19 Protocols Kitchen Ski-in / Ski-out Walk to Lifts Swimming Pool Hot Tub Free WiFi Ask About Pets


Beautiful 360 mountain views within 10 minutes of Powder Mountain Ski Resort. Brand new home located in the Bridges community.Open living/dining/kitchen area is bright and large but feels cozy for your group to enjoy. All one level makes it easily accessible with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Smart TVs in each room with reliable WIFI for streaming.Brand new Bullfrog Spas hot tub with stunning mountain views year round.Plenty of parking with 2 car garage.

Property Amenities

Internet access in public areas

  • Wireless Internet


  • Complimentary garage parking

Property services

  • 24-hour check-in

In-Room Amenities


  • Free toiletries
  • Hair dryer
  • Shower/tub combination

Bedding and linens

  • Linens provided


  • Air conditioning
  • Balcony or patio
  • Dryer

Food and drink

  • Blender
  • Coffeemaker
  • Complimentary coffee
  • Cookware, dishware, and utensils
  • Dishware and utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stovetop

Media and electronics

  • Free WiFi
  • HDTV
  • Netflix available



A deposit of 10% of total balance is required at the time of reservation. The remaining 90% balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is made less than 14 days prior to the stay, the full amount will be due at the time of reservation.


Cancellations made 14 or more days prior to arrival are refundable less the initial 10% deposit. No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of arrival.